Today, I made a few discoveries about myself and the world in general.
Let me tell you something: no matter how long you live, you will learn something new every day. True story.
1) I can see how Pinterest can be really addicting… became a member today!
2) Winter break lacks one thing right now– snow.
3) I’ve come to the conclusion [again] that stressing about things I have no control over doesn’t get me anywhere. this habit’s hard to break, let me tell you!
4) I love when babies smile back at me. It lets me know that I am not acting like a complete idiot for nothing.
5) My room will never be perfectly organized, because frankly, every time it is, I find something that “needs” to be redone.
6) Typing with acrylic nails is obnoxious… this whole time, I’ve had music on to block out the sound of “click click clickclickclickclickclick.”